Thursday, February 4, 2010

A New Begining


Hey! Thanks again for following me to Farewell Furry Friend. Mike and I are no longer hosting our Thursday Night Suppers - they ended up being a mixed success, but I still wanted to keep Molly's memory alive and hopefully provide a little peace to those of you who have lost a beloved pet.


It's been about 7 months since Molly died. The holidays were heartbreaking, but we're doing better. We still miss Molly like crazy, but we're able to think about her and talk about her without breaking into sobs.


I sat down and wrote a book about Molly and dealing with my grief and I was going to send it to a publisher, but I just can't bring myself to send it to the editor. I think I'd rather share my story and Molly's story with you here. My plan is to post one chapter at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment